JSK Enterprises provides a diverse selection of FRP/GRP Gratings to meet a variety of industrial requirements. When compared to other traditional materials, our FRP Grating offers unrivalled characteristics like as corrosion resistance, light weight, zero maintenance, rapid and easy installation, and many more.
Fiberglass grating is the appropriate solution for any industry’s corrosion problems. It is an excellent replacement for steel or aluminium gratings in severely corrosive environments due to its consistent cross-section, resin dispersion, fibre distribution, and alignment. Fiberglass grating outlasts steel by a factor of 20 to 1, and it is a long-term investment in areas where grating and walkaway replacement costs are prohibitively expensive.
FRP pultruded gratings and FRP moulded gratings are the two main forms of FRP gratings available. The type of grating to be utilised is determined by the end user’s application.
Application of Fiberglass Grating
- Oil & Gas
- EMI / RFI Testing
- Pollution Control
- Power Plants
- Pulp & Paper
- Building Construction
- Metal Finishing
- Water / Wastewater
Why FRP/GRP Grating
- CORROSSION RESISTANT: It gives resistance against almost all chemicals & in most hostile environments.
- LIGHT WEIGHT: Density compared to steel is 4 times less.
- NON-CONDUCTIVE: It does not carry any electric current.
- IMPACT RESISTANCE: Returns to original position without any permanent deflection or distortion.
- DIMENSIONAL STABILITY: The coefficient of thermal expansion of pultruded products are marginally very less then aluminium and steel.
- MAINTENANCE FREE: no rework like painting or cleaning required.
- LIFE CYCLE: long durability ensures lowest in life cycle cost.
- EASY TO INSTALL: no welding required while installing
- UV RESISTANT: Inbuilt UV resistance gives protection from direct sunlight exposure.
- LOW INSTALLATION COST: Being light weight, it can be installed by anybody easily.
- No rusting no painting required as the colour is inbuilt and different colour options are available to suit your plant colour.
- Very high strength to weight ratio which helps in structural saving
- It is resistant to microbial growth.
- High Impact & Fatigue Strength
- Fire Retardant
- Resistant to Chipping & Cracking
- Aesthetically Pleasing Appearance
- Anti-Skid options available