Our quality goals are to deliver high-quality items on schedule and at a reasonable price. Customer happiness, improved correct performance at the application level, and continual gains in process efficiency will all result from achieving such goals. Once a goal has been met, it should be acknowledged and reset to encourage continued quality development. To achieve our goals, we must maintain a consistent focus on quality while demonstrating complete dedication, commitment, and teamwork.
This will be accomplished by:
- Through open communication, we can learn who our customers are and what they desire.
- Through training and education, we may better understand the demands of our professions and the systems that support us.
- Using team engagement and measurements to make continuous improvement a part of every day and every job.
- It’s important to remember that we’re here because of our customers! Recognizing that our customers are the reason we have employment, and that keeping them requires on-time delivery of high-quality products at a fair market price.
- Ensure that our policy and procedure manuals accurately represent what we do.
- Taking care of each other so that we can take care of ourselves.
We must make it clear that quality will not be sacrificed in favour of money or timeliness. If they believe that quality is being compromised, all employees have the right to criticise their supervisor’s decisions or actions.